Privacy is important and we take it seriously
The Dufferin Grove Farmers’ Market is committed to the privacy of our customers and vendors. We’re a small community-run farmers’ market. We are in the process of developing at detailed policy. Our current working policy is below.
April 4th 2020
- We will only collect the personal information we require to complete your transaction (contact info, billing info, etc)
- The personal information we collect will only be used to conduct your transaction, never sold or distributed to third parties for commercial use
- In some circumstances vendors may be given access to your information to facilitate delivery or transaction completion
- Abundant precautions are taken to safeguard your private data against theft including strong encryption during transmission and storage, multiple security firewalls, constant scans and maintenance, and general vigilance.
- Credit card payments are completed using Stripe, an industry-leading payment gateway. Volunteers, staff, and vendors, can’t access your credit card.
- Our website is hosted on a server in Toronto. It is developed and maintained by the Dufferin Grove Farmers’ Market.
- You can unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time
- At any point you can request access to the information we have about you on file, and for us to permanently erase it.
If you have any questions or requests related to privacy please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org